NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate by submitting a video testimonial through https://rfr.bz/M3g9fwp and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the State of Utah, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 22 Nov 2021 and ending 29 Nov 2021 11:59 PM MST. All online entries must be received by 29 Nov 2021 11:59 PM MST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://rfr.bz/M3g9fwp. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only as many times as you hired Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ for your listings between the years of 2020-2021. You must provide the information requested. If you or another agent uses the same listing address, the discount will be applied to the first agent that submitted a video for that listing. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™.
5. Prizes: The Participant(s) of the Campaign (the “Participant”) will receive 25% off any one listing photoshoot, good until 31 Dec 2022. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Participant. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Participant is permitted. Participating in this campaign constitutes permission for Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ to use Participant’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Participant Selection and Notification: Participant will be validated under the supervision of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™. Participant will be notified by email, telephone, etc. within five (5) days following approved video submission. Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ shall have no liability for Participant’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Participant’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Participant cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Participant selected. Receipt by Participant of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY Participant (AT Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN Participant’S DISQUALIFICATION AS Participant OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS Participant WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™, anyone acting on behalf of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™, and Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ may select the Participant from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™. Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Participants List: To obtain a copy of the Participant’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ 2047 Montana Ave Provo, UT 84606 . Requests must be received no later than 29 Nov 2021 11:59PM MST .
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is NA.
14. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Ben Accinelli LLC – Shoot to Sell™ is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By checking the box on the signup form, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.